Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Wish List #5


1. Cat Print Pyjama Set - Topshop. I have super long legs so these would never fit me properly, so these will have to stay on the wish list forever. But they're covered in a cat motif so how could I avoid loving them?

2. Stud and Gem Make Up Bag - Topshop. I usually just throw odd bits and pieces of make up into the zip pocket inside of my bag, but I think that this looks gorgeous and would make my life so much easier if I actually had a proper make up bag to carry around. (Plus my make up would be safe and sound!)

3. Tall Crepe Pinafore Playsuit - Topshop. I love the whole pinafore dress trend that seems to be popping up on so many fashion blogger's blogs right now. I couldn't find a dress that would be a suitable length for me but this Tall collection playsuit would be perfect! Shame about the price...

4. Rose Leather Mini Organiser 2013 - Paperchase. I usually remember everything that I'm supposed to do or write it down on my wall calendar/phone so I'm not really sure why I want this. It could be because it looks super cute, I dunno... If I got it I'm not sure if I'd use it for too long.

5. Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Urban Decay @ Debenhams. I actually ordered this last week and Debenhams randomly said that they were unable to fulfil that part of my order and refunded me, so on the wish list it goes! I've only used the little sample that I got with my first Naked Palette but I can assure you that it's amazing!

6. Tall Zip Mini Skirt - Topshop. I fell in love with this skirt when it was put up on the Topshop website last week! I love the leather look and zip detail, I could actual do a little drool over it. But at £38 it's a bit pricey for a skirt.

7. Unbelievable Black Leather Ankle Boots - Office. This is a classic case of saving the best for last. I mean, look at them! They're only on the wish list because they don't have them in my size on the website- otherwise I'd have snapped them up immediately! I've been after a pair of boots like these for so long and never thought to look on Office's site. I'll definitely be nipping in to the actual store tomorrow to hunt these down.

Have you had your eye on anything?

20 comments:

  1. Those pjs are super cute. I really want one of those pinafores! I might also have to get the tall one :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love one, two and three! :)
    I need to get myself a mini make up bag for my handbag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those boots!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Topshop pinafore, I've been lusting after it for so long! The little organizer is pretty too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That organizers perfect, thank god Januarys practically over! X

    www.fashionscholar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is really lovely! Am now a follower :D

    Would love a follow back :D
    icecreamandclara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your style and blog!
    I'm your newest follower <3

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to get the UD primer potion, looks great!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That playsuit is super cute:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely need the potion primer, hope you can nab one!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That topshop playsuit is gorgeous. Im so glad pinafore is back in fashion :)

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg I'm totally loving the leather skirt and booties with the buckle details!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So in love with the pinafore! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want the pinafore so much! This is such a great wishlist c:

    ReplyDelete
  15. faceless recite roxiu boots butelezei etrange deterrent quinlen Randi
    jeux aventure

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.