Friday, 25 January 2013

Topshop Make Your Own Necklace

I rarely buy Topshop jewellery when it's not in the sale, because one of my few skills in life is the ability to hunt down accessory bargains, but every now and then I'll see a piece that makes me feel as though I can't go on without it around my neck. Well, guess what happened... 

I saw this amazing Make Your Own Necklace necklace in a post on the lovely Robyn's blog and thought that it was such a unique and clever piece. It comes in the form of two necklaces; a silver one with letters and a gold one with some lovely little charms. I absolutely love the Hamsa hand! Each chain has a detachable loop so you can attach letters to either of them. The necklace comes with a box full of letters that is supposed to have the entire alphabet and doubles of any vowels, but I actually got a few extra letters thrown in for good measure so I'm not complaining! I think that this is such a lovely, smart idea and I'm a massive fan of personalised accessories so I had to share it with you lovely readers.


You can get your own Make Your Own Necklace on the Topshop website here.

Do you have any personalised items?

19 comments:

  1. Love this idea!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty idea! I'd prefer all the letters coming in the same colour, but eh well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap on the ability to hunt down sale accessories - I very rarely buy any jewellery full price!! I think this is an amazing idea, I couldn't get the link to work for me but I will definitely keep an eye out for it in the shop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea :)

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, this is so cute :)


    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I love the end necklace, really nice and not something I have seen before x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea for a necklace! I wish I'd spotted it in Topshop!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rarely buy jewellery from Topshop full price, I feel that it's not worth the their prices to be honest!

    The neklace is a lovely concept. Lately I've been loving the Carrie necklace, I know it's ben around for years but meh! Hah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's such an awesome idea!! I have a few personalised RAWR necklaces, this would be fun to play around with.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this too! So cute and I love the mixed metal look xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the cutest idea ever! Love the arrows and the mixed metals! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, this is such a cute idea!
    Love it :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this such a good idea!!! you could literally have anything you wanted!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. did not know they did this! Love this idea xx

    http://lhdc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. how does it work, i got one and i can't work it:S xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very adorable, and the idea is great. Thank you for sharing.
    Need letter necklace or initial necklace, click here:http://www.charmjewel.com/letter-necklace/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a cool idea! I wouldn't have expected something like this from Topshop I have to say. It's amazing though! I absolutely adore your blog, I love how much your cultural influences seem to shine through!

    Rags of Love - Win a pair of London Retro Specs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.