Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Harts + Crosses Rings


I know for a fact that in previous posts I've mentioned finding online sellers of lovely jewellery through other bloggers and Twitter. Well, it happened again! A couple of weeks ago an online store named Harts + Crosses started following me on Twitter and I just had to have a good old nosey at their items, especially since I've been on a ring collection spree for weeks now (which is clearly what this particular post is about!) Seeing as I discovered them when I only had about £10 to my name I only bought the Purple Glam Ring and the Blue Glam Ring for an amazing £1.50 each! This was made even sweeter by the fact that you can currently get 15% off any order, so in total I spent less than £4 for the two lovely rings pictured on the right! Later on I couldn't help buying the Quartz Ring (in black) and the Rough Ring which are £5 each, I got them during a 40% off sale so everything was almost half the price of what it should have been which I was incredibly happy about. The rings are of such an amazing quality for the bargain prices and these four are all adjustable, which I like because then I can pick and choose which finger I feel like jazzing up!

You can have a nosey at all of Harts + Crosses' jewellery, which also includes bracelets and necklaces, as well as clothing and accessories here. There's information on the homepage about how to get either free delivery or 15% off your order so it would be a crime not to treat yourself!

27 comments:

  1. The Quartz ring is absolutely stunning - sad to see it's sold out!! Going for a browse around the site now though, lovely recommendation :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with the quartz and rough ring! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the blue one! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple stone ring - gorgeous. You got some bargains there :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are too beautiful! The certainly do look like good quality :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Especially love the stone ones and that black quartz one! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are gorgeous~~~~~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those rings on the left, beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so lovely, I love the crystal ones. I'd love some necklaces with them on, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those quartz stone rings are so gorgeous! xx



    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first two rings- absolutely unique and beautiful. Bargain too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. they're all so lovely!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! I really like your blog, I will definitely be back :)) Those rings are stunning!

    Check out my Facebook giveaway, I am giving away 3 beautiful iphone cases!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... PPI reclaim company

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... PPI reclaim company

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my god they've got rock rings as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really wonderfull blog post. I noticed this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing your useful views..... Debt Management Company

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just followed you! All those rings are gorgeous:)
    thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my wow so gorgeous, checking this site out! Your blog is also very lovely, followed :}

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the crystal stone ones, very beauitful!
    TheVaniyTheory

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of
    hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to prevent
    hackers?

    Feel free to visit my web site; amateur milf

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every single one of your lovely comments! If you have any questions I'll make sure that I get back to you.